ASI ZWO 294MM Pro camera

So, has anyone had the opportunity to use the new 294 MM with PRISM. I have downloaded the latest ASCOM driver from ASI but still experiencing issues… When I use the native PRISM driver, I am having no luck reconciling the calibration images -vs- data. Imaging M1 with Ha filter, 0 gain and 5 offset (which is the gain and offset I used to integrate a master dark with in PixInsight) and the data has 320 median and 80 minimum. The master dark I generated in PixInsight had median values in the 500 range with minimum values over 100. This obviously gave crap results. I thought I may have missed something when integrating master dark so I grabbed another 100 x 300 second dark images with pretty much the same resulting median and minimum values. Wasted two nights of imaging. Grrrr. So I’m switching to ASCOM driver and repeating… The one thing I noticed with the ASCOM driver is that the window is full res unlocked and you need to BIN 2x2 to get back to 4144 x 2822. In addition, download time went from 1-2 seconds to 10-20 seconds. I have not reached out to ASI yet… Will do that if the ASCOM gives me the same result.

Just an update for everyone… I had the file type in PRISM set to save as 32 bit floating point. Not sure why but PixInsight didn’t like it. Switched to save as 16 bit and now calibration files work correctly…